Sunday, April 28, 2013

Betrayal in a pennycan!

Conversation Via Text:
 
CATHERINE:  What? They got engaged?  Did you know? Did you know and not TELL ME???
ALEX:  Yes!  Lol!
CATHERINE:  Of course you knew.  And you didn't tell me?  Terrible!! Lol.
ALEX:  Haha!
CATHERINE:  First I find out my show is going on an epic hiatus... then I find out that D. got engaged... and now I find out that you knew this whole time and didn't tell me?
CATHERINE:  I feel so betrayed... I need a cookie now... think things over...
ALEX:  Epic hiatus?  Oh no...
ALEX:  So I guess that means I shouldn't tell you that Marcia got engaged too then?  Lol...
CATHERINE:  Unbelievable! I don't even know who you are anymore!
ALEX:  I actually just lol'd out loud.  And snorted!  Lol!
CATHERINE:  Is this what I get for living in the boondocks while you guys all live in the city? I mean, it's not like I live in another state!  It's a 45 minute train ride only!
ALEX:  Lol!  Yeah, but we hate 45 minute train rides! Lol!
CATHERINE:  Yeah, well... I just bought a brand new coffee table.
CATHERINE:  Kind of a big deal... And I didn't tell you about it.  How's THAT feel?  REVENGE!!
ALEX:  You suck!
CATHERINE:  Lol!
CATHERINE:  You know that show Cougar Town?
ALEX:  Yeah...
CATHERINE:  Living in Long Island while you guys live in NYC makes me feel like window guy!
ALEX:  Hahahahahaha!
CATHERINE:  It's not funny!  I am not a window guy!  I am an Ellie!
ALEX:  Ok then...
ALEX:  Who am I then?
CATHERINE:  Well, clearly you are Jules!
CATHERINE:  I think D. is Bobby and Cara is blondie girl!
ALEX:  Lol!  Now I wanna play pennycan!
CATHERINE:  Yes yes!  Pennycan!
CATHERINE:  I mean, c'mon!
ALEX:  C'mon!


No comments:

Post a Comment