Monday, April 29, 2013

Slutty Sleep Touching, Indeed!


Scene:  Diner
Time:  Mid-Afternoon
Janet and Brielle, two girls in their Freshman/Sophomore year of college, are sitting down, eating lunch.

JANET:  So, I need to tell you something
BRIELLE:  Oh no.  That doesn't sound good.  Is it bad?
JANET:  Depends on how you define bad...
BRIE:  By asking how I define bad, tells me that it’s very, very super bad!
JANET:  Alrighty, then – it’s bad.
BRIELLE:  I knew it.  Okay.  Give me a minute.  I need to prepare myself.
JANET:  O-kay... let me know when you are ready.
BRIELLE:  (breathing in and out deeply)  Woo-sa....  Woo-sa.... Woo-
JANET:  (looking at Brie in bemused frustration)  You done yet?
BRIELLE:  (breathing out one last time)  sa....  Now I'm done.   So... what’s the big something you have to tell me?
JANET:  Okay... so, after you left my room last night, I decided to go to the Rec Room and get a snack from the vending machine
BRIELLE:  Fritos?
JANET:  You know it!  Anyway, so while I'm down there, I run into Jason.
BRIELLE:  Jason?  My Jason?
JANET:  Anatomy class Jason, yes.
BRIELLE:  Interesting.  Continue...
JANET:  Okay, so, there I am, dancing with my Fritos...
BRIELLE:  Safety Dance?
JANET:  You know it!
BRIELLE:  Continue...
JANET:  And Jason is like, hey, whatcha doing?  And I’m like, uh, hello?  I’m eating Fritos and doing the Safety Dance.  Duh!
BRIELLE:  Indeed!
JANET:   I know!  So he's like, well, when you're done being a spastic monkey, do you wanna watch a movie?  So I’m like, what movie?  And he said Scream.
BRIELLE:  Scream?  Cheesy...
JANET:  That's what I said!   And he said, yeah, I know but its fun cheesy.
BRIELLE:  Truth.
JANET:  Indeed!  So I said, hells yeah, lets watch us some Scream.  So, anyway, one thing leads to another and…
BRIELLE:  And?? 
JANET:  And… we slept together.
BRIELLE:  (silent for a moment, then)  You what?
JANET:  We slept together.
BRIELLE:  oh my gosh…. But he has a girlfriend…
JANET:  I know…
BRIELLE:  (silent for another moment, then)  Did you touch?
JANET:  Did we… what?
BRIELLE:  Did you touch?
JANET: (confused)  What the hell do you mean, did we touch?
BRIELLE:  Well, I think it’s okay that you slept together as long as you didn’t touch.
JANET:  (more confused)  What the hell are you TALKING about?
BRIELLE:  I don’t think it would be cheating if you didn’t touch.  I think that would be okay.
JANET:  (trying not to laugh)  Brie… we had sex.
BRIELLE:  Oh…
JANET:  You know, slept together like had-sex slept together…
BRIELLE:  Oh…
JANET:  Yeah… 
BRIELLE:  So you definitely touched then.  That is totally cheating.
JANET:  (laughing) You dumb virgin!  How is it that the first question you ask when someone tells you they slept with a guy is “did you touch”.  Of course we touched!  We touched alllll over!
BRIELLE:  (laughing) I’m sorry!  You know how innocent I am
JANET:  Yes, yet I still underestimate it at times! 
(Both girls are laughing harder now)
JANET:  I thought it couldn’t get any worse after the “lessons” I gave you!  Thinking that thing was a joystick…
BRIELLE:  I TOLD you I didn’t know anything!
JANET:  It’s probably a good thing you don’t have a boyfriend yet.  You would probably send that poor guy to the hospital!
BRIELLE:  Alright, alright… I’m a stupid virgin and you’re a slutty sleep toucher.  Agreed?
JANET:  Agreed!
BRIELLE:  Good.  Now can I get some cake?
JANET:  Indeed!
BRIELLE:  Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment