Sunday, April 28, 2013

Once Upon a Hungry Fly

Conversation via text…

BOBBY:  Are you watching Once Upon A Time?
KRISTIN:  Of course! Are you kidding?
BOBBY:  I'm trying to think of what fairytale characters we haven't met yet.  Little mermaid, Aladdin
KRISTIN:  Jasmine, Peter Pan, RobinHood...
BOBBY:  Yeah!  And we need some talking animals! I’m Like the Lion King or Bambi!
KRISTIN:  Yes yes yes!
BOBBY:  Oh my gosh, I'm going to die!
KRISTIN:  Lol.  Okay, I'll bite. Why?
BOBBY:  There is a MONSTER Asian mosquito in here.  It's, like, the size of my hand!
KRISTIN:  An Asian mosquito? Why does that sound racist?
BOBBY:  Lol.
BOBBY:  It's true!  I just saw him eating an egg roll!
KRISTIN:  Well, you would think after coming all the way to New York from Asia he would at least try some pizza
KRISTIN:  Lol
BOBBY:  I can't find a pizza place
KRISTIN:  What? How is that possible?
BOBBY:  Well, I saw one but it don't look like a pizza place.
BOBBY:  I also can't find Tacos.  Or American Chinese food.  Well, I got a tip that I need to head to Northern Boulevard for American Chinese.
KRISTIN:  No pizza or tacos?  Or Chinese food?  Why on Earth would you move there?
BOBBY:  I found a Kennedy fried chicken... The wings were good and the cheese steak sandwich was good.
BOBBY:  I even yelped taco.  Can't find anything.
KRISTIN:  Well that's probably why the Asian mosquito came into your apartment... He's probably hungry!
BOBBY:  Lol!  It was huge!
KRISTIN:  Maybe not too hungry then.  Lmao!
BOBBY:  Lol!
KRISTIN:  Ok. I just thought of more.  Rapunzel. Old woman who lived in a shoe.  Emperors new clothes. The elves who made the shoes for the cobbler. Narnia. Snow queen. Tinkerbell.  Sorcerers apprentice.
KRISTIN:  And Mickey Mouse... Yep, definitely Mickey Mouse!
BOBBY:  Lol!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment